Altitude Roofing Job Opportunities
We don’t just hire temporary workers for a job and then drop them. We're always looking for hardworking, dependable people to join our team and provide the great service our customers expect.
Experience is not required. If you know the trade, great! If you do not, one of our owners will personally train you. We value our employees, and provide things many construction companies do not:
- At least 10 months full time work per year
- Foreman opportunities
- Great pay
- One week of paid vacation after a year
- Uniforms and cleaning
- Work boot allowance
- Yearly bonus (according to year)
- Three different one-day getaways (golfing, hunting, fishing have been past examples)
Besides a great attitude and strong work ethic, you must have:
- Driver’s license (must be 18)
- Reliable transportation
- A clean record
Cash incentives may be available to new hires.
- Ask owners for more details.
If you're interested in joining the Altitude team, please fill out the application below. You can also contact Mike Goebel at 920-948-1146.