Altitude Roofing Job Opportunities
We don’t just hire workers for a job and then drop them. We know happy workers provide great service and stick with the company. Customers end up with a team of skilled workers and not just a foreman who bosses temporary people around.
Altitude is looking for workers with any amount of experience. If you know the trade, great! If you do not, one of our owners will personally train you. We value our employees, and provide things most roofing companies do not:
- At least 10 months full time work in a year.
- Foreman opportunities
- Great pay
- One week of paid vacation after a year
- Uniforms & cleaning
- Work boot allowance
- Yearly bonus (according to year)
- Three different one-day getaways (golfing, hunting, fishing have been past examples)
Besides a great attitude and strong work ethic, you must have:
- Driver’s license (must be 18)
- Clean record
If interested, please fill our our online contact form and select "Job Opportunities" from the "Reason For Contact" drop down. You can also contact Mike Goebel at (920) 948-1146.
We provide the following incentives to our new hires:
- $200 to inexperienced workers
- $400 to those with at least 2 years roofing experience
Ask owners for more details.